Monday 30 November 2015

Easy, step by step tutorial. How to paint hibiscus flower in watercolor


Easy, step-by-step Tutorial, How to paint Hibiscus flower in Watercolor


Hi everyone! I’m Anna from Anna Maria Locke, and I’m super excited to be guest blogging for Lindsey today! Ever since I was little I’ve always loved drawing, painting, and creating things, and after I made my own watercolor invitations for my wedding last October, I decided to open an Etsy shop to share my love of bright colors with the rest of the world! Today I’m going to teach you how to paint watercolor flowers like the ones I feature on my note cards. You can use this technique to make your own note cards, birthday cards, place settings, wedding paper goods, or art to hang in your home!

painting, flower, to work with because it’s so fluid and organic. At the same time, it can also be unpredictable and unforgiving, so don’t be too hard on yourself if you can’t seem to paint what you want. Part of the fun is letting the watercolors have control and just watching what comes out of the brush. Keep in mind that your own artistic style will emerge when you try this tutorial, and that is what’s so awesome about making art!


To get started, here are the supplies that you’ll need:


easy, step by step

No comments:

Post a Comment